Born A Warrior

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ryc is now in Toxic

I know I said that big raiding guilds weren't for me, well one of my close friends convinced me it would be a good idea just to get gear and socialize with a bigger crowd.
Just to my prediction the first thing we realize about the guild leader is his temper with those who don't participate with the guild on every raid and do not clutter vent with conversation during raids. So coming from a free spirited style game play for the past year I have forgotten how strict and annoying big raiding can become.

So we are going to continue to raid with them and see if maybe the guild leader hasn't been just irritated as of late. We have raided with this person on many occasions and he has always come across as relaxed and patient. Anyhow this means that pvp is not the main aspect of my game play for a little while. Once I get established in this guild and gain some authority I will do as I have in the past and focus on arena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home