Born A Warrior

Monday, February 9, 2009

Vs Arcane Mages

OK, So I happen to duel the best mage on my server earlier. I know what your thinking, if your a noob at pvp then why duel a mage being a war? Well let me add that he was naked. This fact actually doesn't help my story out all because I find out the hard way that mages are not gear dependent...... As you have already concluded I got owned. He straight up face rolled me all over Durotar and I wept (just for a second). So here is my question, how the Hell do I beat a arcane mage? Here is the fight layout, btw I am fury pvp spec, I charge he frost novas runs and I trinket and intercept he blinks....of course, I use heroic fury which refreshes my intercept and intercept obviously and he stunned me by using the mage stealth and popping out of stealth about 40 yards away, the whole time he was busting my in the face with his arcane b.s. My buddy just laughs and tells me what did you expect he is the best and your a warrior.

I don't understand why mages are supposed to beat warriors, i think if i would have used my fear and stopped him from moving for 6 secs then i could have finished him. But then again maybe he had another trick up his sleeve I didn't know about yet.

Oh yeah and I dueled him with his deadly gear on and lets just say it wasn't even close. Even then though I noticed my WW and BS hits him damn hard, with 3 good crits I am sure I would have demolished him, there is the issue hitting him is the problem with mages. I will work on this in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home