Born A Warrior

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vs. Warriors

This match up is really easy for me almost every time albeit duels or arena because it is mostly Arms warriors in pvp and as long as you escape blade storm its cake to beat them, fellow fury wars are a littel tougher but with my new macros they have been simple as well. I love that all of the wars strongest abilities that used to be 30 min cd's are now 5 min. Yes they were nerfed a little but now they can be used much more frequently and most importantly they can be used in arena. My shield wall macro is my fav, now i can charge hamstring get off one rotation and hit this macro which throws me into d stance puts on a shield and uses shield wall, which reduces damage taken by 60% for 12 secs, and with a hit of another button and i am back in berserk stance dual wielding and going threw my rotation again which basically annihilates all melee classes, add a disarm and a fear at the right time and they are donezo (thx Blackmouth for the new word).

Now the problem is fighting a war with similar macros and over 700 resilience, yeah I said the same thing, Ouch, well i guess this is where people will say well get equal or better gear to win. Piss on that thought, I prefer to just become so skilled that gear becomes a non factor, Impossible? I think not. Well, I shall try anyhow. Everyone feeds me the same line, warriors are the most gear dependent class in the game, this might be true but I shall always refuse to listen. There is a way to beat anyone and everyone as a war with mediocre gear, if a naked mage can do it than I must as well. Call it stubbornness, but I hate absolutes with a Passion, you can't do this because.....you can't do that because....... can't, impossible, never......... We know these types and as long as I continue to play WoW I will not succumb to these ideology's!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home