Born A Warrior

Monday, February 9, 2009

PVP Fool

Toon- Ryc, Class-Warrior, Server-Stonemaul, Spec-.....halfbreed

I am venturing into the pvp world full force, as this blog will relay the successes (or lack of) in my journey. Alright enough RP, I have mainly been associated with "having" to tank heroics or raids and lately I have been doing extremely well as fury dps. I am at the point where I usually take a unscheduled break from wow and just frolic among the daisies until I fiend for wow once again. The case for this is the extreme boredom from gear progression and lack of content at my level in raiding. Recap, I work abnormal hours, 12 hour shifts most of the week, so when i log on i usually diddle daddle around until I log off. I created my guild just for a couple of friends so we didn't have to deal with the drama of big raiding guilds. I don't have the time for raiding and quick honestly have lost interest in fighting unintelligent opponents in dungeons.

So this brings me to my main point. My new focus will become pvp and my main source of information on tactics and strats normally come from bloggers however I realize there are a limited amount of pvp blogs. I have searched for hours and find nothing, whats the deal? Well here I stand today to offer the wow community a nubs view of pvp (great, another one right.....).
All information would be greatly appreciated pertaining to all classes and abilities and their uses in pvp, arena, duels or world ganking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home